Fashion has gone pastel mad for spring 2012 with pretty pinks and blues and daffodil yellow amongst the soft shades on our shelves. These colours are super girly and will be great once these minus temperatures bugger off and we say goodbye to winter.
I'm coveting one colour in particular - Mint
It works with my fair colouring but I think this would be great for any skin tone.
As usual here's my pick of the high street... My absolute favourite is the Lipsy top - definitely my star buy that I'll be purchasing on pay day!
1. Warehouse Lace Stripe Jumper - £40 (the picture from their website unfortunately does not do this justice)
2. Topshop Scooter Sporty Platform Sandal - £78
3. OPI Pirates of the Caribbean Mermaid's Tears - £11
4. Topshop Quilt Leather Corner Purse - £16
5. Lipsy Bow Detail Shell Top - £32
6. Make Up Academy Eye Dust Green Shade 3 - £1 (Bargain!)
7. Miss Selfridge Mint Wrap Waist Pintuck Dress - £32
8. Topshop Vibrant Mint Ballet Pumps - £16
Will you be rocking the pastel trend this Spring?