Tuesday 14 February 2012

Gig of the Month - Franck Roger

You can't imagine my excitement earlier to find out that one of my favourite producers would be playing in Leeds this weekend. French DJ, producer and founder of Real Tone Records, Franck Roger will be doing his thing down at Wire in Leeds for a night called In:Vision.


Franck Roger is responsible for my personal favourite tune to come out of last year - Life is Too Short.




I've ben looking to see this guy live for a while and excited to get the opportunity in my home town in such an intimate venue. Tickets are an absolute steal at £7.

Event is Friday 17th February, doors open 11pm-5am.
Venue: Wire, 2-8 Call Lane, Leeds LS1 6DN.

Gig review to follow. If you like this sound, check out this week's new Hot Mix back on my blog on Friday...

Lindsey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love reading them all and I do take the time to reply so make sure you pop back!