Tuesday 7 February 2012

Track of the Week - 14th Music

London producer and singer duo Tom Barber and Tracey Duodo make up 14th Music and I'm predicting big things for them this year.

Take Me There is the follow up to Hide Yourself, their debut 4 track EP released in November 2011. With a distinctly modern garage sound, the two step beat on this track is complemented perfectly by Tracey's soulful vocals. I think it works well as something I could chill out to as well as dance to.


Take Me There is released on February 13th 2012. Catch them early at the following gigs in the coming weeks:
  • Feb 9th - Jazz Cafe, London
  • Feb 13th - I Love Life, London
  • Feb 16th - Buffalo Bar, Cardiff
  • Feb 18th - The Little Room, Sunderland
  • Feb 25th - Harley, Sheffield
  • Mar 2nd - KOKO, London
  • Mar 3rd - Southampton Unit, Southampton
  • Mar 15th - Cavern, Exeter

Visit 14th Music website at http://www.14thMusic.com
Twitter: @14thSays


Would love to know what you think of 14th Music?

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love reading them all and I do take the time to reply so make sure you pop back!