Thursday 23 February 2012

Track of the Week - Wild Belle

Moving away from my usual first choice of house music, I'm going for something a bit different this week.

Introducing the debut single from Wild Belle - American brother and sister duo, Natalie and Elliot Bergman. The band have already been making a name for themselves Stateside and this reggae sounding hit titled Keep You is released in the UK today.

There's something about this track that I think shouts of Mark Ronson production from his Version days. I'm loving the haunting guitar reverb and funky horns section...



Can't find any details of plans for UK tour dates but you can keep up to date with the latest on their facebook page or on twitter @wildbellemusic

Do you like this one from Wild Belle?

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love reading them all and I do take the time to reply so make sure you pop back!