Tuesday 24 July 2012

Track of the Week: Luke Larrell & Victor Reid

I am SO excited about sharing my track of the week today. I first heard it a couple of months ago and have only managed to ID it last weekend! Once I'd got the details I was literally shrieking at the laptop - you can't imagine the buzz of finally finding a gem when you've been trawling through so much shit music recently.

So without further ado, I'd like to introduce London boys Luke Larrell & Victor Reid featuring Verses with their wicked track titled Serious People.





I highly recommend you turn this one up loud, its got some badass groove.

Serious People was released on 2nd July on London label Audio Rehab...

Enjoy!


Would love to know what you think?


Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love reading them all and I do take the time to reply so make sure you pop back!