Tuesday 22 May 2012

Track of the Week - Isaac Christopher

I'm so excited to share this Track of the Week... stumbled across it yesterday thanks to following a chain of tweets, I love it when you find a gem like this!






This track comes from Isaac Christopher, the latest signing to Kerri Chandler's label Madhouse Records - a stamp of quality I'd like to think. If that isn't enough, he's been getting massive support from Numbers producer and latest Radio 1 In New DJ's We Trust signing, Mosca.

The Shake That EP is out on May 28th exclusively on Traxsource, and my favourite is the title track, the original mix... If you liked NY Stomp - The NY House Track, you'll love this one.

Its bouncy, bass heavy and its got that catchy vocal loop that any regular readers will know that I can't get enough of in a track!

Introducing Shake That...


Would love to know what you think of this one?

Lindsey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love reading them all and I do take the time to reply so make sure you pop back!