Friday 18 May 2012

Weekend Hot Mix: Louie Vega Hard Times 1993

I'm going back to the old school with this one to celebrate the relaunch of legendary Leeds night Hard Times which kicks off back at the Warehouse with David Morales on 3rd June.


Hard Times has shared two sets, the first from Todd Terry at the Music Factory in 1994 and this absolute belter from  Masters at Work genius Louie Vega who played in Mirfield (a tiny area of Leeds) in 1993!


Ok so I was only 9 at the time but I can still appreciate this set that's dusted with some true classics. I can only imagine being there on the night!

Enjoy and have a good weekend! (Be patient as it takes a few minutes to load)





Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love reading them all and I do take the time to reply so make sure you pop back!