Tuesday 13 March 2012

Track of the Week - B-Traits feat. Elisabeth Troy

Some of you may find this cheesy as hell and given that its getting loads of Radio 1 airtime I am a bit slow off the mark... But with the sun shining and the car window open I've fallen hook line and sinker for this one.

You're forgiven for thinking you've been transported back to the early 90's as this track reeks of an old school rave with such a massive piano breakdown.

With another nod to the 90's, Fever is bringing girl power back with avengence - the track is by B-Traits a female DJ from Canada signed to Shy FX's label Digital Soundboy and features vocals from Elisabeth Troy, a garage vocal veteran who was working with the likes of MJ Cole back in the days when I still played with Sylvanian Families and my A La Carte Kitchen.

Apologies for the intro over the top of the video - its the only full length version I could find online before its release on 25th March.


Hope you enjoy the track!

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love reading them all and I do take the time to reply so make sure you pop back!