|Elemis Complexion Analysis Report|
Elemis offer a number of different facials:
- Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift - anti-wrinkle facial using massage techniques to help lift and firm the skin
- Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing - Resurfacing facial to improve skin smoothness and leave complexion radiant
- Modern Skin Facial - Designed for skin challenged by modern living - purifying treatment to remove toxins, regenerate skin cells and rebalance sebum levels
- City Survival - Deep cleansing treatment to rebalance impurities and nourish the skin
- Skin Radiance - Moisture boosting treatment
- Only for Men - Cleanse, firm and hydrate the skin whilst removing the appearance of wrinkles
I tend to go for the Modern Skin Facial as this leaves my face beautifully moisturised, dewy and plumped up as well as feeling really clean and fresh. I try and book in every 4-6 weeks to keep my skin looking good - any longer than this and I do start to notice more imperfections and my skin develops a element of dullness.
Along with Harvey Nichols you can also get the facials in selected Debenhams and John Lewis but not sure if they offer the 3 for 2 deal. You can see full store list here.
I do use a lot of the Elemis products on a daily basis so will cover off my skin care routine in another post if you'd be interested in reading about that as well?