Thursday 4 July 2013

Nails of the Day: Barry M Nail Paint - Passion Fruit


Love love love my new polish by Barry M in Passion Fruit - its my favourite coral red colour perfect for summer. This was bought as a present for me along with some other nail bits and bridal magazines by the girls at work while I was ill. This was a really thoughtful gift - one of them must have been in hospital to know - as you're not allowed flowers anymore, and after nine days in bed my nails had gone absolutely crazy and I was desperate to tidy them up! The bride magazine also had a "How to pick the perfect dress guide" which was ultra thoughtful too as I'd missed my first appointment to try on dresses while in hospital.

Now anything coral is my go to summer colour - looks fantastic on fingers and toes, aind despite only costing £2.99 this Barry M polish has a great high gloss finish, looking good after the two coats I applied in the photos. Compared to other more expensive polishes, I would mark this down for the brush - its very small so personally found it more difficult to apply, but for the low price tag I accept this.

Especially as I realised this is the perfect dupe for one of my favourite polishes - its virtually identical to OPI Cajun Shrimp, so a real bargain for the price!


You can buy Barry M products in Boots and Superdrug. This is the first time I've tried a Barry M polish but I'm definitely going to go and see what other colours they do!

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love reading them all and I do take the time to reply so make sure you pop back!