Saturday 13 October 2012

Weekend Hot Mix: Dusky

Unfortunately I was out last night so missed the latest Radio 1 Essential Mix from two of the hottest producers out there at the moment, Alfie Granger-Howell and Nick Harriman - better known as Dusky.



The good news is, if you missed it too, its free to download on Soundcloud!

The two hour mix is packed with so many good DJs and producers including Huxley, Bicep, Midland and Kerri Chandler to name a few and showcases a current sound that I'm loving at the moment.

The mix is up-tempo deep house and I can't fault the tune selection - love their own track Numerical, and how can you resist a bit of MJ Cole - Sincere.

These guys were already building a great reputation but this Essential Mix has ensured they'll be a big thing...



Enjoy!

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love reading them all and I do take the time to reply so make sure you pop back!