Tuesday 31 January 2012

Track of the Week - Disclosure

Apologies for those of you who may have seen this on my Facebook in the last few weeks but I wanted to share this gem again as I can't stop listening to it...

Tenderly by Disclosure



This has a soulful vocal hook with a definite garage vibe and makes me long for summer. Love it!

Track was released on 30th January and the boys (brothers Guy and Howard Lawrence) will be supporting SBTRKT later this year at the following dates:

22nd February – The Plug, SHEFFIELD
23rd February – Islington Mill, MANCHESTER
24th February – Cockpit, LEEDS
26th February – King Tuts, GLASGOW
28th February – Rescue Rooms, NOTTINGHAM
29th February – HMV Library, BIRMINGHAM
1st March – Koko LONDON


Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love reading them all and I do take the time to reply so make sure you pop back!